Friday, July 10, 2020

Camille Villanueva: The Brilliant Damsel of Laguna



At first sight, she is a dead ringer of  Ella Cruz, petite, pretty and talented. This It's Entertainment finalist is a consistent honor student from elementary until senior high school yet she makes it a point to serve the church every Sunday.

Camille Villanueva is a perfect example of  "Good Quality Products coming in small sizes". Only 5'1" but this young lady is brilliant. Aside from being constant achiever in school, she consistently tops in pageants. She's currently Miss Liceo de Pakil and was Miss Intrams 2017 in her school. Nevertheless, apart from her being busy in school and community events, Camille never forgot her commitments to the Lord. She is a lector and commentator of St. Peter of Alacantara Parish and President of Campus Youth Ministry.

Camille is never afraid of not making it in competitions because her motto in life is "Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances when don't even try." She dreams of making it big in showbiz via her route in It's Entertainment. "I will do my very best to excel in the chance given to me by my mentor, Direk Romm Burlat. I will utilize all the chances that It's Entertainment will offer me ", Camille quipped. "I am already honored being a part of the Top 30 but I am hoping to make it in the Top 15 on the Big Night that is why I am working so hard in all the tasks given to me by Direk so I will hear my name being called in the Elite Circle".

"I believe my strength is my strong belief in the Lord. I can accept both success and failures but everybody still loves a winner. I hope I will be a winner at the end of the day", Camille said.








No comments:

Post a Comment